Sales Events Field Team
Half Acre Beer Co. is seeking several individuals to work in our sales and events department. The Half Acre Field Team will work closely with Chicago-land area Sales representatives and the Key Account Manager to ensure that Half Acre is well represented in a fun, positive and accurate manner that supports our mission and values. This is a temporary, part-time independent contractor position that requires evening and weekend availability.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We can assist applicants with finding and obtaining vaccination appointments to meet these requirements as necessary. Medical and religious requests for exception to this requirement will be reviewed and granted in accordance with federal equal employment (EEO) laws.
- Staffing various beer festivals, off-premise samplings and account events in and around Chicago.
- Maintain a status sheet to share pertinent details about work done in relation to festivals, off-premise samplings and account events.
- Provide a recap of events worked to the Key Account Manager as well as invoices and receipts to the accounting department, in a timely manner.
- Help to maintain all event-related equipment. Including jockey box maintenance and all relevant signage and POS.
- Represent Half Acre in a positive and friendly manner at all times; treats others with respect.
- Takes responsibility in ones own work and actions, manages ones own time, holds self accountable, and escalates any issues; Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions).
- This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Knowledge of the Chicago craft beer landscape strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Evening and weekend availability is a must.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion.
- Able to stand in excess of 8 hours at a time.