The primary duties are to create and maintain the brewhouse and cellar schedules. Work closely with brewers and cellar techs to make the schedule as efficient as possible. Learn Orchestrated Beer in and out and make it work for us.
- Have a constant commitment to safety and quality.
- Plan and maintain brewhouse and cellar schedules four weeks out based on input from the Supply Chain Manager and input from production staff regarding any real-life changes or delays.
- Monitor brite beer tank yields and work the Supply Chain Manager to adjust packaging splits.
- Review previous days production orders and inventory counts for discrepancies. Work with packaging team to correct any issues.
- Plan export shipments with input from Supply Chain Manager
- Research, develop and implement new policies and procedures to streamline projects and daily tasks.
- Create new items in OBeer (finished goods and components) and ensure that all BOMs contain necessary components at correct quantity levels.
- Take weekly inventory of the cellar in order to closely monitor beers progress as it goes through the production life cycle.
- Monitor and work with packaging/creative departments to ensure that all packaging materials are in house before production dates.
- Maintain and update SOPs in regard to yeast pitching, tank info, annual cleaning projects, and general scheduling best practices.
- Track yeast generations and work with the Procurement & Inventory Control AM to order new propagations when fresh yeast is required. Work closely with lab team to determine yeast requirements, viability, and availability.
- Must be an advocate for safety
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate well with other departments
- Ability to adapt to last minute production changes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Ability to listen actively and empathetically to the views of others
- Minimum basic Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Minimum basic Orchestrated Beer skills preferred
Must be able to lift 30 lbs
To apply for this position, follow the link below!Click to apply!
Half Acre is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.