Half Acre Beer Co. is seeking several individuals to work in our sales and events department. The Half Acre Brand Ambassador will work closely with Chicago-land area Sales representatives and the Experiential Marketing Manager to ensure that Half Acre is well represented in a fun, positive and accurate manner that supports our mission and values. This is a part-time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
- Staffing various beer festivals, off-premise samplings and account events in and around Chicago.
- Maintain a status sheet to share pertinent details about work done in relation to festivals, off-premise samplings and account events.
- Provide a recap of events worked to the Experiential Marketing Manager as well as invoices and receipts to the accounting department, in a timely manner.
- Help to maintain all event-related equipment. Including jockey box maintenance and all relevant signage and POS.
- Always represent Half Acre in a positive, friendly manner, and treats others with respect.
- Takes responsibility in one’s own work and actions, manages one’s own time, holds self-accountable, and escalates any issues; Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Help in various administrative and inventory roles as necessary.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions).
- Illinois Basset Certified
- This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Knowledge of the Chicago craft beer landscape strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Weekday, evening, and weekend availability is a must.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion.
- Able to stand more 8+ hours at a time.